By far one of the most important yet tedious parts of planning a remodel is developing a timeline. Then comes the really difficult part; actually sticking to it!
We Start with a Scope of work.
Example: We do all this for You!
Here’s how this worked out with a mock timeline (remember, Sub-Trades can largely affect the timeline) We monitor and control all sub-trades to stay on track with your timeline.
- Planning: This should take about a month before we actually started the project
- Demolition: 2 weeks (Day 1 through 14)
- Electrical & Plumbing Rough-In: 4 days (Day 22 through 26)
- Framing, Drywall, and Texture: 10 days (Day 29 through 39)
- Paint: 5 days (Day 39 through 44)
- Cabinets and Fixture Installation: 10 days (Spread out between Day 45 and 70)
- Doors & Window Surrounds: 5 days (between Day 64 and 74)
- Clean House & Air Vent: 1 day (Day 65)
- Flooring: 9 days (between Day 66 and 90)
- Trim & Finish Work: 7 days (between day 73 and day 90)
Every Project has its unique Timeline Before we begin the work every one involved will have a clear understanding of the complete Timeline.